NEW PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
- After prayerful consideration as well as review of current medical information, the following protocols and procedures will be effective for the next month:
- We ask that all in-person attendees wear a mask and maintain social distancing
- Every other pew will be marked so as to encourage social distancing
- Singing is encouraged but please keep masks on and remain seated
- Offering plates will be at the front and back of the worship room-please use these for tithes or donate online through our website, archdalefriends.com
- Nursery and children’s church teachers will be masked
- As Friends, we value all people equally and oppose anything that would harm or threaten any individual.
USFW QUAKER WOMEN - Rescheduled from last week
USFW Quaker Women will be meeting on Monday, January 24 at 10am in the Aldridge Room.
All ladies are welcome to join us!
MEMORIAL SUNDAY CHANGE
With continued concern about the virus, a decision has been made to change the traditional Memorial Sunday date. Memorial Sunday is now being planned for March 27, 2022. We will remember those within our Meeting who passed away in 2021 at that time.
Our Mercy Fund account needs some monetary contributions. It is an established account used to help individuals or families in our community during difficult times. If you contribute by check, make it out to Archdale Friends Meeting and note Mercy Fund in the memo. Thank you!
We are currently seeking a Nursery Attendant to keep our nursery each Sunday during worship. Anyone interested may call the church office regarding pay and details for the job. Please share with your friends.