This year we will also have a Yard Sale in the front parking lot for Household items.
ARCHDALE FRIENDS FALL BAZAAR
PURPOSE: Raise funds for community outreach
DATE: Saturday, September 24
TIME: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
LOCATION: AFM Fellowship Hall & Picnic Shelter
(Please note that both INSIDE & OUTSIDE spaces are available)
the Picnic Shelter is covered and also has access to electricity
VENDOR SPACE INFORMATION:
- The charge for a vendor space is $25 for members and $40 for outsiders. Checks should be made payable to Archdale Friends Meeting with note on Memo line saying Bazaar; mail or deliver to Archdale Friends Meeting, 114 Trindale Road, Archdale, NC 27263; fees should be paid by September 13, 2022
- If you plan to have a vendor space and need access to an electrical outlet, please indicate this when answering this question on the Vendor Application Form
- If two vendors want to be located near one another, please make sure we know before the areas are set up.
The Fellowship Hall & Picnic Shelter will be open and vendors will be allowed to set up spaces beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning, September 24. Inside vendors are welcome to set up on Friday evening; 5-7 pm
Use the form below
Please contact Lynn Meredith with any additional questions at 336-202-8940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of ways that you could help this year's Bazaar & Craft Fair if you do not want to be a vendor. Here is a list of a number of ways you can help with this event.
- Assist with advertising
- Assist with cleaning, before and after
- Assist with setup areas for vendor spaces
- Donate sale items (NO CLOTHES)
- Donate baked goods (cookies, brownies, cakes, pies), trail mix, canned goods (pickles, jellies, etc.) for sale; single servings or portions of cakes or pies ( ¼ or ½ ) appeal to buyers; please put suggested prices on items
- Help price any donated items not already marked
- Volunteer to oversee Donations Space for at least a one-hour shift
- Set up as a vendor (inside or outside) to sell your own items
- Monetary donation
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.